We recently joined forces with LinkedIn to bring detailed B2B technology reviews into the network’s newsfeed. The integration enables brands to better promote their reviews to a professional audience and helps reviewers showcase their product knowledge and expertise. Today, we launched additional features that make our LinkedIn partnership even more valuable to vendors and buyers.
Improved Sharing Experience For Users
Users who share reviews from TrustRadius.com will now have greater visibility into the content that appears on LinkedIn. Now, when a user clicks the LinkedIn share button on any page or after publishing their review, a new dialogue box appears with rich content and the ability to personalize their post.
Then we close the loop to confirm it was posted. Users can also click through to LinkedIn to see how it looks in their newsfeed.
Enhanced Shared Content For Reviews
Whenever their product reviews are shared, vendors will now get the benefit of additional brand recognition, trust markers and enhanced content with each share.
- Image: Product or vendor logo will now be prominently featured..
- Title: The content is clearly identified as a user review, followed by the review title exactly as it appears on TrustRadius.
- Byline & Rating: The author’s name, unless they have chosen to be anonymous, and the numeric rating are listed in the first line of the description.
- Highlights: If you have tagged and promoted reviews in your TrustQuotes Library, you now have control over what gets shared on LinkedIn. Your chosen summary quote, along with highlighted quotes up to the maximum character count, will be featured in the description whenever users share a reviews. If you are not a client, the default is text from the “Likelihood to Recommend” and “Pros” sections.
- Hashtag: In support of LinkedIn’s larger commitment to sharing authentic product reviews, #B2BReviews is now added as a default. This ensures your reviews will appear in newsfeed searches.
Better Visibility With Analytics
The new integration also us to track and understand the content that is shared on LinkedIn. Stay tuned for more information on new reporting capabilities.
We hope these new features help you get even more out of TrustRadius. As always, we welcome your feedback and questions.