Since they launched in 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of the best B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer.
In 2019, the Top Rated Awards will have updated criteria that reflect what today’s buyers prioritize. Having surveyed thousands of active B2B buyers, we have a clear picture of what they really want when it comes to user reviews and unbiased product insights. The awards will now consist of three key data points:
- Recency. Products must have 10 or more new or updated reviews in the past 12 months. Technology is constantly evolving, and buyers have said this is the sweet spot where they believe there is enough current information to make an educated decision.
- Relevancy. In addition to being on the category TrustMap, products must receive at least 1.5% of the traffic volume in that category. This threshold ensures that a product has a meaningful market presence while still allowing for newcomers and niche solutions.
- Rating. Products must have at least 4 stars with a trScore of 7.5 or above. Our scoring algorithm corrects for selection bias, ensuring they are an accurate representation of customer sentiment.
Award winners will be featured in our Top Rated coverage and earn a badge on their product page. Badges will also appear wherever the product appears in categories, comparisons, and search results.
As a vendor, the best way to impact your chance of being Top Rated is to make sure you meet the review recency threshold of 10 reviews published within 12 months of your category deadline. In our recent survey, 84% of users said they were willing to be advocates and share their perspective with other buyers — but you have to ask. For tips and templates for driving reviews on your own, you can download our Definitive Guide to B2B Reviews. You can also talk to our team about our Review Management Program and how our experts can help you quickly scale your review presence.
Our first round of 2019 Top Rated Awards will be announced on Jan. 23. In these categories, the deadline for receiving 10 reviews from the past year is Jan. 1.
- Web Conferencing
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management (CMS)
- Survey & Forms Building
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Web Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Sales Intelligence
- Sales Email Tracking
The next round of Top Rated Awards will be announced on Feb. 20. In these categories, the deadline for receiving 10 reviews from the past year is Feb. 1.
- Business Intelligence
- Accounting & Budgeting
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Project Management
- HR Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Applicant Tracking
- Talent Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Learning Management
- Contact Center
Our third round of 2019 Top Rated will be announced on March 20. In these categories, the deadline for receiving 10 reviews from the past year is March 1.
- Cloud Storage
- Remote Desktop
- Data Center Backup
- Help Desk
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Low-Code Development
- System Monitoring
- Functional Testing
- Video Platforms
- Predictive Analytics
- Nonprofit Constituent Relationship Management
- Customer Success
- Workforce Management
- Corporate Learning Management
- Time Tracking
Note we may add categories as more products meet the eligibility requirements. If you don’t see your category listed and want to see how you can help, contact us for more information.